Structural engineering is the very foundation of Perega’s business. Our highly qualified engineering experts work alongside architects and other construction professionals to create designs that deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions for our clients. Put simply, we enjoy working with people and love what we do.
We are passionate about good engineering, applying our expertise from the simplest to the most complex engineering challenge. Our expertise spans structural projects of all types – from private homes to high-rise structures, housing developments, retail parks, town centre regenerations and major redevelopments of Hospitals.
Utilising the very latest design techniques and sustainable materials, we work on temporary, new and historic structures – from pop-up shops and cutting-edge new properties to some of the UK’s best-loved old buildings. And we are often called upon to solve structural challenges for more unusual projects. These have included deployable tents for disaster areas and Europe’s highest Christmas tree.
Our structural engineering service offers:
- Design of substructures and superstructures
- Advice and design solutions, from project inception to completion
- Resources to undertake projects of all sizes from small domestic schemes to projects valued in excess of £100m
- Design for new, existing and historic buildings, including extensions and adaptations
- Advice on temporary works and installation
- In depth experience of different types of structures and materials
- Advanced 3-D modelling design techniques
- Building Information Modelling
- The option to integrate an in-house civil engineering capability
- Experience in difference procurement routes including JCT, PPC2000, NEC, PPP and PFI contracts