Structural engineering is the very foundation of Perega’s business. Our highly qualified engineering experts work with our clients and collaborate with other construction professionals to create designs that deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions for our clients.
We are passionate about good engineering, applying our expertise from the simplest to the most complex engineering challenge. Our expertise spans projects across many sectors including retirement villages, care homes, housing developments, retail parks, town centre regenerations, office buildings and major redevelopments in primary, acute and mental healthcare settings.
Utilising the very latest design techniques and sustainable materials, we work on temporary, new and existing structures – from pop-up shops and state-of-the-art new facilities to some of the UK’s most notable historic buildings. In addition, we are often called upon to solve structural challenges for more unusual projects. These have included a roof top boating lake and a new glass spire for a church that was transformed into a boutique whiskey distillery.
Our structural engineering service offers:
- Design of substructures and superstructures
- Advice and design solutions, from project inception to completion
- Resources to undertake projects of all sizes from large residential extensions to projects valued in excess of £150m
- Design for new-build extensions, remodelling, repurposing and refurbishment
- Advice on temporary works and installation
- In-depth knowledge of different structural types and materials including MMC and sustainable solutions
- Advanced 3-D modelling design techniques and Building Information Modelling capability
- The option to integrate an in-house civil engineering capability
- Experience in difference procurement routes including JCT, PPC2000, NEC, PPP and PFI contracts