Glass and Facade Engineering
Glass and Façade Engineering
Our specialist glass and façade engineering team have contributed their expertise in glass to many high profile award-winning projects.
Working in partnership with architects and glazing contractors across the UK, we deliver ingenious glass designs that add striking and often dramatic features to building exteriors and interiors.
Spanning the residential, commercial, retail, leisure and education sectors, Perega’s glass and façade engineering team creates a distinctive look and feel through innovative designs for elements such as building façades, curtain walling, glass floors, balustrades and staircases. Drawing on our experience, we find aesthetic yet practical solutions to the most challenging design issues.
We are also experts in architectural metalwork and design bespoke components, often to interface with our glass designs.
Perega’s extensive portfolio ranges from new build and historic buildings, to a host of famous venues including the Etihad Stadium and the Imperial War Museum, leading high street retailers and universities.
Existing client? Log in to our Client Area here.
Perega’s glass and façade engineering services include:
- Architectural metalwork – bespoke design in all metals, including stainless steel, aluminium, bronze and brass
- Bolted glass – design and modelling, determining the correct glass specification to prevent failure
- Balustrading – detailed design analysis of bespoke balustrading to the latest glass design codes
- Curtain walling – tailored solutions for all curtain walling requirements
- Glass floors – innovative glass flooring solutions for every type of building
- Expert advice – helping to resolve a wide range of legal disputes involving the use of glass