Perega’s civil engineers work with our clients from the very early stages of a project, carrying out due diligence investigations and providing practical insights which de-risk projects. Utilising their in-depth knowledge of all aspects of civil engineering, combined with innovative thinking, they produce cost-effective and sustainable strategies for all aspects of infrastructure design. Perega often act as both civil and structural engineers on projects ensuring an integrated and collaborative approach.
Our civil engineering expertise encompasses master planning services such as flood risk assessments, drainage strategies, cut and fill evaluation and highway feasibility studies. All our civil engineers are well versed in discussion and negotiation with statutory authorities, to obtain the adoption of strategies to enable efficient project progression.
Long-standing associations with ecologists and transport consultants expands this range of essential civil engineering services. We develop initial strategies and designs into detailed schemes relevant to the project sector, addressing the needs of both our private and public clients.
From conception to construction, we produce robust, sustainable and efficient designs that minimise environmental impact where possible to the benefit of future generations.
Perega’s civil engineering services include:
- Flood risk assessments – working with planning authorities and the Environment Agency to identify and minimise flood risk
- Surface water drainage design – balancing sustainability, cost and site constraints
- Foul drainage design – for all types of project and systems
- Cut and fill – using 3D modelling to ensure each project’s financial viability
- Highway design – advice and detailed design, from construction accesses to estate roads
- Level design – detailed design to blend hard landscaping into existing features
- Pavement design – ensuring that the aesthetic finish is supported by engineering solutions