To complement our structural engineering services and give a more rounded engineering service offering to our clients, Perega has provided a professional building surveying service across the UK for more than 27 years. Our highly experienced Chartered Building Surveyors cover every aspect of building surveying, from pre-acquisition surveys, renovation and remediation advice, to repurposing and remodelling design.
We have extensive experience of surveying buildings, from modern constructions to heritage structures in all major sectors, including education, residential, retail, commercial and industrial. Our clients range from private individuals to major companies, with many being long-term customers, allowing us to build a deeper understanding of their businesses and needs.
Whether you are just looking for advice or a full project management service, we can tailor our building surveying services to your requirements. We pride ourselves on providing a high-quality and collaborative approach to delivering your requirements.
Perega’s building surveying services include:
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Design and project management of new build and refurbishment projects
- Advice on repair and maintenance of all building types including Listed buildings
- Advice on repairs of buildings damaged by insured perils, such as fire and flood, working closely with major loss adjusters and insurers
- Investigating building defects and providing remedial solutions
- Party wall surveyor services
- CDM client adviser
- Total station and measured surveys
- Advising landlords and tenants on lease liabilities, preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations
- Approving and monitoring tenants’ alterations, on behalf of landlords
- Expert witness services in civil and criminal cases