Perega has offered a professional building surveying service across the UK for more than 25 years. Our highly experienced Chartered Building Surveyors cover every aspect of building surveying, from pre-acquisition surveys to building design and refurbishment, and can act as expert witness.
We have extensive experience of surveying buildings, new and old, and of all types including residential, retail and industrial. Our clients range from private individuals to major companies and we enjoy many long-term client relationships allowing us to build a deeper understanding of their businesses and needs.
Whether you are looking for advice or full project management, we tailor our service to your requirements, priding ourselves on a high quality, and collaborative service.
Perega’s building surveying services include:
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Design and project management of new build and refurbishment projects
- Advice on repair and maintenance of all building types including Listed buildings
- Advice on repairs of buildings damaged by insured perils, such as fire and flood, working closely with major loss adjusters and insurers
- Investigating building defects and providing remedial solutions
- Party wall surveyor services
- CDM client adviser
- Total station and measured surveys
- Advising landlords and tenants on lease liabilities, preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations
- Approving and monitoring tenants’ alterations, on behalf of landlords
- Expert witness services in civil and criminal cases