Perega’s specialist glass engineering division, Clear Structures, are a market leader and have contributed their expertise in glass to many high-profile, award-winning projects.
Working in partnership with architects and glazing contractors across the UK, Clear Structures deliver ingenious glass designs that add striking and often dramatic features to building exteriors and interiors.
Spanning the residential, commercial, retail, leisure and education sectors, Clear Structures create a distinctive look and feel through innovative designs for elements such as building facades, curtain walling, glass floors, balustrades, and staircases. Drawing on their vast experience, it finds aesthetic yet practical solutions to the most challenging design issues. Clear Structures are also experts in architectural metalwork and designing bespoke components, often to interface with its glass designs.
Existing client? Log in to our Client Area here.
Clear Structures’ extensive portfolio ranges from new build and historic buildings, to a host of famous venues including the Etihad Stadium and the Imperial War Museum, leading high street retailers and universities.
Clear Structures’ services include:
- Architectural metalwork – bespoke design in all metals, including stainless steel, aluminium, bronze and brass
- Bolted glass – design and modelling, determining the correct glass specification to prevent failure
- Balustrading – detailed design analysis of bespoke balustrading to the latest glass design codes
- Curtain walling – tailored solutions for all curtain walling requirements
- Glass floors – innovative glass flooring solutions for every type of building
- Expert advice – helping to resolve a wide range of legal disputes involving the use of glass