Document Controller, Guildford
Within this role you will need to provide efficient and accurate management of documents on multiple projects. Providing support to the wider project team to ensure adherence to the business procedures for quality and document control as noted in the Management System and promote smooth running projects.
Candidates must reflect Perega’s values of being collaborative, forward thinking, passionate, approachable and enriching our community.
Responsibilities of the role
- Manage and maintain the document control process for the project
- Effectively manage the project containers within the EDMS / CDE and ensure that information is easily accessible
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all document control procedures, guidance documents and processes within the Management System
- Appropriately process and store project documentation within internal server and EDMS / CDE
- Issue documentation to third parties and external customers via notification
- Attend any meetings relating solely to the CDE and reporting back to the project manager
- Produce and update the Master Issue Sheet and Deliverables Register
- Review and maintain the accuracy of our deliverables ensuring compliance to our Management System
- Quality check all documents on project for compliance with company procedures prior to issue
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation
- Assisting with ad-hoc administrative duties when required
Key skills and experience
- Experience working with CDE’s
- Proven document control experience using electronic document management systems
- Experience of working within an engineering business
- Experience with CAD systems
Salary will be a competitive package, commensurate with experience.
Perega put people first. Our team and clients are at the heart of everything we do. We’re team players, and together we collaborate to find solutions. Because they love what we do, our people are always thinking, and are open to new ideas and innovation that will help to make our projects more successful.
Our Guildford office is a friendly and comfortable space, easily accessible by car or public transport. What you get will depend on what you do, with individual performance-related rewards also on offer in addition to are:
- 25 days annual leave plus additional days for long service
- The ability to buy and sell holiday days
- Family friendly policies including flexible and hybrid working
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Professional development
- 5% pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org